Eine weitere interessante Studie zu den digitalen Trends und den daraus erwachsenden Anforderungen an das Marketing
Adobe’s fourth Digital Intelligence Briefing, in association with Econsultancy, aims to distil a plethora of data and discussion points into some key digital trends, challenges and opportunities which businesses should be paying close attention to during 2012. The report is based on a survey of around 600 business respondents predominantly in the United States and Europe.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- Introduction – Identifying marketing priorities and trends for 2012
- Should social be the top priority?
- The new world of marketing needs techies and mathematicians
- Online and offline – a two-way path to optimisation
- Why not make conversion rate optimisation a priority?
- Growing need for real-time response
- The right mix – experimentation versus the tried-and-tested
- Mobile optimisation no longer a ’nice to have‘
- Social programmes have proliferated, but many have so far failed to produce the revenue to support them.
- A lack of technical skills within marketing departments is regarded as a ‚key challenge‘ for 29% of businesses and something which is ‚on the radar‘ for a further 49%.
- Mobile optimisation is the fifth most frequently cited priority for client-side respondents, after social media engagement, content optimisation, conversion rate optimisation and viral marketing.
Der “ kann hier heruntergeladen werden.